This is an era of tremendous change in education – a time when communities are recognizing the essential link between educational and economic advancement and are searching for more effective ways to use their resources to advance lifelong learning.
DCA is deeply involved in this process. We have helped bring community and institutional resources together to:
- create social marketing campaigns to promote educational attainment (see case study);
- provide comprehensive and effective support for early childhood education and school readiness (see case study);
- advance universal literacy (see case study);
- develop year-round learning systems for K-12 students (see case study);
- support high school and post-secondary completion; and
- help adult learners achieve their educational and career objectives.